Active Soil Depressurization (ASD) is the most effective and consistent method of preventing the passage of ground contamination from the soil to the indoor air supply of a building.
Air Quality Control has corrected soil vapor problems in over 20,000 buildings, homes, schools, townhouses, military facilities, and warehouses since 1988. Contaminants include:
- Radon Gas
- Trichloroethylene (TCE)
- Perchloroethylene (PCE or PERC)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Tetrachloroethylene (Dry Cleaning Fluid)
- Gasoline Ground Contamination (Petroleum Hydrocarbons)
- Natural Gas
- Many other ground contaminants, solvents, and gasses
Free Estimates Same-day Service Guaranteed Results
We Mitigated Fort Knox!
Call for a FREE estimate to remedy your ground vapor problem: