We Mitigated Fort Knox!
Call for a FREE estimate to remedy your ground vapor problem:
By Phone: 1-800-420-3881
By Email: AQCA@Mail.com
By Fax: 1-800-207-5685
Active Soil Depressurization (ASD) is the most effective and consistent method of preventing the passage of ground contamination from the soil to the indoor air supply of a building.
ASD via sub-slab depressurization can effectively remedy most indoor air problems that are caused by soil contamination including:
- Radon Gas
- Trichloroethylene (TCE)
- Perchloroethylene (PCE or PERC)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Tetrachloroethylene (Dry Cleaning Fluid)
- Gasoline Ground Contamination (Petroleum Hydrocarbons)
- Natural Gas
- Many other ground contaminants, solvents, and gasses
Free Estimates Same-day Service Guaranteed Results